Tuesday, April 06, 2010

7 Best Code Comments ever seen

The best code comments seen in source code ......
 
1.
  /// <remarks>
  /// The point of this is to work around his poor design so that paging will
  /// work on a mobile control. The main problem is the BindCompany() method,
  /// which he hoped would be able to do everything. I hope he dies.
  /// </remarks>
 
2.
 
// I dedicate all this code, all my work, to my wife, Darlene, who will
// have to support me and our three children and the dog once it gets
// released into the public.
 
3.
 
// Magic. Do not touch.
 
4.
 
return 1; // returns 1
 
5.
 
/* This is O(scary), but seems quick enough in practice. */
 
6.
 
/*
* You may think you know what the following code does.
* But you dont. Trust me.
* Fiddle with it, and youll spend many a sleepless
* night cursing the moment you thought youd be clever
* enough to "optimize" the code below.
* Now close this file and go play with something else.
*/
 
7.  and here comes best one......
 
//When I wrote this, only God and I understood what I was doing
//Now, God only knows

Posted via email from Sravan's posterous

No comments: